Monday 18 September 2017

THROUGH MY LENS

 It was a very dull day on Strangford Lough and the birds were all quite a distance away, hence the quality of the photographs.  They are Ringed Plover,
Turnstone, Redshank, Lesser Black backed Gull, the first Pale  - bellied Brent that I saw arriving from the Artic Canada, Oystercatcher and finally a Curlew.
I am linking with Through My Lens.  








Tomorrow i have a few more birds to show you 
that I photographed that day along the Strangford Coast.

Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving comments.

11 comments:

  1. The Curlew is so impressive, he is my favorite today. We saw a Turnstone for the first time about a week ago. And he did not turn over one single stone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of them are new to me - and I love the lichen on the rocks. How is your PC? Fixed I hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it back and hears hoping it is fixed for a while. Thanks for asking and also your comment.

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen most of your birds, except in pictures... what great photos, I especially enjoyed the closer photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, lovely birds!
    The Ringed Plover looks a lot like our Killdeer Plover
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. delightful birds, and nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still managed a great selection of bird sightings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous bird. Wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete