Wednesday 6 September 2017

Red Apple Inside

I have heard of blood oranges but I never was expecting to find an apple red inside the whole way through.  Have anyone else had one of these apples.  I took a few bites of it however as it was extremely bitter, I decided to give it to the birds.  I hope they enjoyed it. 


My laptop is playing up so i have not been able to get on the Internet as much i I would like so have not been commenting recently.  

Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving any comments.

5 comments:

  1. I have never, ever seen a 'blood apple'. I hope your laptop woes can be sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unusual - have never seen anything like that. Hope you can get your laptop problems resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have never seen apples like this. Pretty color. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow---- that is interesting!

    ReplyDelete